Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Is it that obvious?

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
NVTS
Fiji

Is it that obvious?

Post by NVTS » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:42 am

:-?? Last week durind Halloween night there was an NFL game(match) on. At the end of it there was an interview between Erin Andrews,( a very popular and beautiful female commentator) and the quarterback of the winning team.

My friend who has had a few LE’s in his life was watching the brief interview and noted that there was flirting going on. We rewound (so old) the interaction and I agreed but thought that he may reading too much into the interaction. He sent me a link the next morning from a very popular gossip site referring to the “flirty interaction” between the two. I was blown away by his intuition, and now know that many may have noticed the interaction between myself and LO.
M-47-married
LO- married 48,work colleagues

Acrobatica
France

Re: Is it that obvious?

Post by Acrobatica » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 am

For sure they did!

I think us limerents are responding to actual real attraction from LO. I don’t become limerent for every attractive man that talks to me. I am definitely responding to non verbal cues.

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

Many people flirt with us but we don't fall limerent with every single one, only the ones that subconsciously trigger our wounds.

This limerence is all in our heads. they may like us and flirt yes, but they don't fall limerent.
If only we'd sit with the void too... then perhaps we won't need to fill it once we get over the fear of its existence. L-F

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 pm

I have to agree, flirting doesn't mean a whole lot to some people.
"What in the fuck is almond milk?" Beau, The Ranch
"It's like milk," Rooster
"SHOW ME THE TIT ON AN ALMOND!" Beau