BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Heading towards 'normality'

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Zsababy
United States of America

Heading towards 'normality'

Post by Zsababy »

I don't know if this is premature, but I think I may be getting closer to normal functioning. I still fantasize, especially sexual, but I'm starting to put my energy into other things, like studying French, with the goal of becoming fluent in a several years (it's going to be tough)
And possibly doing creative collaborations with my old art buddies, which is a hugely meaningful thing in my life, even if they are amateur. The main thing is to not compare them to my LOs accomplishments &/or fantasize that it puts me in his league (I haven't gotten delusional like that, but my fantasies can get carried away).

Also, with my new therapist, I feel like I'm making headway into managing my affairs better, thus feeling less hopeless about my situation, which makes me ripe for getting lost in escapist fantasies.

So I do still check his Twitter & comment occasionally & check if he likes them (he likes everybody's) but I'm not getting the intense euphoria like I did last year. It feels more like a background activity & not the focus of my day, which was unhealthy & kinda sad.

Baby steps moving forward.