BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Sigh

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Keater
United States of America

Sigh

Post by Keater »

Feeling closer to wanting to NC
I went to his house today. And talking about work stuff. He is so good looking. I wanted to kiss him.
My heart had so many palpitations.
He affects me physically!! And this has been such a physical attention on my part. It is what got my brain thinking.
He is nice to me. And doesn’t seem to mind me talking to him.
He is supremely unavailable. As am I, but I feel more available than he is.
Sigh.
It’s a hard day.
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat