BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

New private groups and zoom webinars with Q&A for limerence.net

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

New private groups and zoom webinars with Q&A for limerence.net

Post by David »

Over the years I've had many direct approaches from people grappling with limerence wanting help. To date I have only been able to offer face to face one on one sessions. This has limited access as my rates are not accessible to everyone.

I've wondered how can i offer more of what I've learned about limerence over the past 11 years, coming from running and contributing this site, reading hundreds of books and having helped many hundreds of clients in my own psychotherapy/coaching practice.

So at long last, Ive developed some membership programs that offer more intensive help to heal from limerence. On the home page of www.limerence.net, you will now see a range of memberships.

The entry bronze level will consist of online training materials which i'm currently working on

Silver will give additional benefits including access to some of the forums here that will become member only.

As a special introductory offer, for the next month we are offering a 50% discount on the silver membership. The monthly fee is normally $27 per month and you cancel anytime. This will be reduced to $13.50 for the first 3 months. You will also get access to the online material when available.

If interested, drop me an email at david@limerence.net or PM me.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence