BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Thanks to Covid for something!

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
DelusionGirl

Thanks to Covid for something!

Post by DelusionGirl »

Well my limerence is in a very low ebb thank you Covid for something!
Covid put a stop to the one in-person contact I had with LO. It’s been a year. I saw him once last June. His face was everything a limerent would hope for. All longing and torment. But that was many months ago. I saw him briefly in December with a mask and hat on in a store and I don’t think he even recognized me.
For a while he tried all the Old tricks on social media, but I gave him nothing. Even as i didn’t respond I was gratified for his attentions although they were small. I refused to respond for at least 6 months. Eventually I did respond a little. A very little. I still think about him more than anyone. But it doesn’t kill me anymore. The rejection doesn’t keep me up. I am very happy with my SO. He is an amazing person. He connects with me. He improved himself. We have a great family. There was never anything wrong there that Limerence didn’t try to make me doubt!
Sometimes i feel I miss him dreadfully. But I think that’s just the loneliness that I’ve always felt talking.
I find myself dreaming of LO but somehow he is my SO too. I Feel sorry i lost lo but at the same time I am so relieved not to feel the crushing rejection. I am glad of peace.
Goodbye LO. 8 years is a long time.