BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

80s romance addiction books

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
fallendaemon

80s romance addiction books

Post by fallendaemon »

Hello, I'm 61 and read several books back in the 80s on relationship/romance addiction. One of the books I vaguely remember having the title of romance addict in it but it's been way too long frankly. What I'm looking for specifically is in one of these books at described the relationship / romance addict as being not just one person involved but to one being a protagonist to the one being pursued, both needing to be willing players in order for the addiction play out process to work. Does anyone remember anyting about this process or what it was defined as by the two people cuz it had definite definitions of the two participants in it as well as their roles while one was a primary the other one that was in Pursuit Hollow another role that they had to be willingly participant in. Thanks for help if anyone's almost to remember...