BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Volunteering

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
nathras

Volunteering

Post by nathras »

Hi to all 👋
I'm actively trying to get over my LO been very slow progress
Some days feel semi ok like actual smile & not wanting to cry
Then most days obsessively thinking bout LO crying sad just wishing I didn't have to exist through this pain anymore
So in my research for ways to cope & move forward I read that I should do some volunteer work
I like rolled my eyes Like how da heck that gonna help me seriously I just wanna curl up & not exist anymore
How is being around a bunch of strangers gonna help
Hmmmm so tonight I volunteered at a homeless people event
Gotta say first time in months I actually did not think of LO once whole time I was there 6 hrs or so & no desire to think about LO now either except for writing this lol
And I legit don't feel the slightest bit of sadness or tears coming on atm
Might be just one night it will last but damn I'm taking it a moment of feeling normal
Gives me so much hope for the future that there is a way to get LO out my head & actually feel so at peace ✌️