BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

...so yet another Limerent High

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
peter.rabbit
United States of America

...so yet another Limerent High

Post by peter.rabbit »

Yes, I'm shameless, and have been tagged as a "hopeless romantic". I ran into my LO at the supermarket, upon our sighting each other that was it, the World around us stopped, and faded into a blur. We chatted for about a half hour, glancing at each other, making comments on each others appearance, both acting very much like the ex-lovers that we are NOT, but have dreamed of. Dream Lover, I believe that was the name of a song from way back in the day. This is our thing, yea....a fantasy, an illusion, an escape.
Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.
-Albert Einstein