BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Meme/Quotes

Post by L-F »

Maturity is working through your trauma and not using it as a never-ending excuse for poor behavior.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Before you attempt to correct my tone, be aware; I'm not here to be positive. I'm here to do good, and that is not the same thing.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

They are judging because you keep starting over.
I'm clapping because you never gave up.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Antistalking
(verb)
Learning a person's routine in order to avoid them.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."
Emery Allen
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

People don't want to be saved.
They want to be loved.
Through love, they become saved.

That's what God does.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

When I die, my man gotta die too. None of this "she would want you to move on and be happy". No, I wouldn't. Get in the casket.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"Don't tell me you attract what you are.
What if you're kind and you attract mean?
What if you are honest and you attract liars?
What if you are loyal and you attract cheaters?
What if you're God-conscious and you attract hearts hardened with disbelief?

No, you don't always attract what you are.
You sometimes attract people who are in desperate need of what you are."

Nashiha Pervin
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Being in love with LO is like reading the Software License Agreement. In the end, you ignore everything and just click "I agree".
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"Limerence is an obsessive, unrequited love. It is actually a disorder. A disease if you will."
Elizabeth Cohen, The Hypothetical Girl