BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Deleted song

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Pattihopeful

Deleted song

Post by Pattihopeful »

….
Last edited by Pattihopeful on Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
L-F
United States of America

Re: This Song describes limerance: Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder

Post by L-F »

Such thought-provoking lyrics. Very moving.
I'm glad you're ready to face rejection head on. Remember, even though it might feel like a death (grief and loss), it's a new beginning.

“He who has enough courage and patience to stare into the darkness for his entire life, shall be the first to see the flash of light”.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
ireneadler

Re: This Song describes limerance: Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder

Post by ireneadler »

Oooof. That song makes me hopeful.
40 something, married with kids
LO is a married with kids co-worker
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Deleted song

Post by David »

what was the song?
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Pattihopeful

Post by Pattihopeful »

It was Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder
Last edited by Pattihopeful on Wed May 03, 2023 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Thinking about this, who is rejecting?
I know you said you are having trouble letting go.
Sorry, Patti, I thought LO was being his normal chatty self which makes me wonder if the word "rejection" comes from another place. Or is it that you view NC as rejecting him?
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Pattihopeful

Post by Pattihopeful »

Last edited by Pattihopeful on Wed May 03, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

My job could have continued long after that but I gave it up because it required too much contact and kept me stuck.

Not my biz of course but I can't help wondering if this runs parallel to other things going on in your life. where else do you feel stuck? you don't need to answer. I'm not suggesting you are stuck of course, I can't help but wonder if in the bigger scheme of things if LE/LO is a coverup
:-?
Pattihopeful

Post by Pattihopeful »

I think you’re on to something LF and will investigate this more. Thank you!