BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I'm New.

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
vesseloflight

I'm New.

Post by vesseloflight »

Last edited by vesseloflight on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
L-F
United States of America

Re: I'm New.

Post by L-F »

Welcome to the forum VoL. Have a look around, and join in on others threads is always helpful. I wonder if you're caregiver/s were toxic and you were trying to duplicate this type of relationship by seeking validation from someone toxic? A re-do if you like. Anyway, something I'm sure you've discussed with your T.

Sorry to hear you were emotionally entangled with another. It's always good to look at ourselves and our behavior and reflect upon it so as not to repeat old patterns. Again welcome!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
vesseloflight

Post by vesseloflight »

Thank you for the reply. Looking at myself and my behavior and patterns is the journey. I don't want to repeat these toxic patterns
Last edited by vesseloflight on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

It must be difficult blocking someone you have a lot of history with. Hang in there! You've got us to bounce ideas off of or just vent. We get you.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David »

Welcome and glad you found the courage to finally come out. There is a lot of wisdom on these posts and I look forward to reading more about your own story.

Also your story reminds me why inter-gender friendships for straight people already in a monogamous relationship are not a good idea.
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
Drawon
Great Britain

Post by Drawon »

Welcome to the forum.I hope you find peace here,I know I have.
vesseloflight

Post by vesseloflight »

This site is a source of truth and wisdom. Thank you.