BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

LO's Last Words

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
AMA210

LO's Last Words

Post by AMA210 »

Today I was thinking about the last two words that LO spoke to me, albeit 2 1/2 years ago.

It was a very humid day, and he was in the school parking lot on a Sunday about 6pm, hosing off some religious statues. I nearly knocked one down with my car. I had asked if he could rinse off my car and he looked at me and said, "I'm busy".

That was it. I really didn't think those would have been the last two words, but they are. Kind of sad, actually.
Never give up! Keep moving forward, no matter what.
Spadge100

Re: LO's Last Words

Post by Spadge100 »

Hi AMA

It’s hard to know when the end is. The last phone call I had with LO was filled with tears on both sides. It’s a hard memory to shift. But then would it ever have been a good ending?

I take some peace in the last email I sent which basically said it was lovely to get to know you but wholly inappropriate and I apologised for any hurt I may have caused, and stated that she wouldn’t hear from me again. Whilst they say closure is an illusion and I know there are a thousand and one things I would like to say, I take some comfort that our last interaction was at least positive. It has helped stop me reaching out as my last email was very final (after reading about limerence and needing to be cruel to be kind, and leave no doubt, I knew I had to initiate my own finality to it all).

Now you are too busy for LO so that’s a good thing. Try not to dwell on those words. I’m sure there isn’t a limerent in the land though who doesn’t remember their last LO interaction. It’s certainly cruel at times.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

AMA210 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:14 pm Today I was thinking about the last two words that LO spoke to me, albeit 2 1/2 years ago.

It was a very humid day, and he was in the school parking lot on a Sunday about 6pm, hosing off some religious statues. I nearly knocked one down with my car. I had asked if he could rinse off my car and he looked at me and said, "I'm busy".

That was it. I really didn't think those would have been the last two words, but they are. Kind of sad, actually.
Think it's fitting.
It represents our whole relationship with them.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
mamasita

Post by mamasita »

Ugh. It IS fitting. Come here, go away, stay unstable. Glad you have taken control, Ama!
I'm feeling sorry for myself these days. There will maybe never be last words with LO. He's always going to show up again to kick my legs out from under me. :-s
lin_kalinska

Post by lin_kalinska »

Last words I read from my LO were: I will write you next week.
He never did.
F late 30s, in open relationship
LO M probably around 40, married, coworker in diff country
Met him once, so... :-??
NC since 11/2020, broke it twice
HelpWithGOLO

Post by HelpWithGOLO »

In my last conversation with my LO, she told me she was going on break at work. Gave me a smile (I loved her smile SO much!) and walked away. Never saw her the rest of the night and she had left for the day when I came in the next day for my last shift. No idea what happened. It's been nearly a month now and I keep replaying that moment, wishing I had known I wouldn't ever see her again, wishing I had said goodbye instead of waiting til the next day.

It definitely hurts to be unable to stop replaying that last moment.
townshend
United States of America

Post by townshend »

Not sure since it was a long LC to NC process and have been in NC just over 3 years.

But one of the last interactions began with him walking up to me smiling “Hey stranger! Haven’t seen you around for awhile!”

Still think about that sometimes. A moment of true, focused happiness.
No good has ever come from feeling guilty neither intelligence, policy, nor compassion. The guilty do not pay attention to the object but only to themselves and not even to their own interests, which might make sense, but to their anxieties. -Paul Goodman
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I think LOs last words were "Fuck it"
I could unpack this until the cows come home, but, fuck it.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I don't think my fifth LO gave me any last words... :-?
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian