BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Is there such a thing as harm reduction?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Zsababy
United States of America

Is there such a thing as harm reduction?

Post by Zsababy »

I'm new here & don't quite know how to navigate so hopefully I'm in the right place.
I feel like an addict who doesn't want to or can't give up the drug yet. Like I know I shouldn't follow this person's Twitter account & have a few photos of them on my phone but it's the bright spot of my day. On the other front, I'm looking into increasing Buspar med for OCD to see if it helps with the constant intrusive thoughts. (I'm bipolar as well)
I know it's dysfunctional & perpetuates the limerance & I only make benign friendly comments on their Twiiter & haven't gotten weird--yet.
I'm wondering if I can do what hardcore addicts do-harm reduction. Like a heroin addict takes methadone or another substance abuser uses maintenance levels but doesn't OD.
The high just feels so good.