BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Intense Anger

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
moreissuesthanvogue

Re: Intense Anger

Post by moreissuesthanvogue »

I generally have a ruminating mind and a tendency to think I'm to blame for everything. I went into this situation with good intentions and generally believed that I actually loved him. I never tried to hurt him, tell his wife or anything of that that nature. He was constantly playing mind games but I tried to chalk it up to him feeling guilty, but even so my friends would try to assure me that it wasn't an excuse for him to keep repeatedly hurting me, but I would always make excuses for him. Most of the time it almost felt like he didn't even like me.

It's been almost eight years. I'm fully aware that he is someone that I need to cease all communication with for my own self preservation. I can never allow him to get that close to me ever again. He can't even be a normal friend/ resource when my back is against the wall. I would have never done that to him under any circumstances. So I guess I'm hurt and disappointed but would never allow myself to be involved with him ever again.
moreissuesthanvogue

Re: Intense Anger

Post by moreissuesthanvogue »

L- F, by the way this has really helped me, thanks!