BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Are there any good horror stories?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
DreamingBlue
United States of America

Are there any good horror stories?

Post by DreamingBlue »

I don't want to relish in anyone's pain, but I do think it would be helpful to hear disaster stories. Do you know any David?
I'm specifically talking about people who went for it - they left SO for LO, it didn't work out, and they regretted it.

I'm listing the reasons it would be a bad idea for me. Not that I have any plans along these lines, more because I just want the idea of it to seem more and more far-fetched and not even worth entertaining for a second.

I heard from that site MarriageHelper that the vast, vast majority of their cases/clients that left SO for LO truly regretted it. I wonder if that is true in the overall "limerencesphere."

Ive worked with many couples where one is in active limerence. What i've often seem is where the limerence is consummated into a PA, the primary relationship collapses and the limerence when eventually fails as well, leaving the person with limerence alone. Or they stay put in the new relationship and realise their LO actually has similar issues to their SO and just masked it.

Because of confidentiality, I can't disclose specifics. Hopefully other will respond. Have you tried a search of the forums here?