Overcome limerence – start your recovery today
Welcome to limerence.net. I am Dr. David Perl, the limerence doctor and founder of this support network.
I set up the free to access limerence.net forum (click here to access) in 2015.
As a psychotherapist, relationship coach and medical practitioner I now pass on my knowledge, expertise and experience to you.
Are you struggling with these symptoms of limerence?
Intrusive obsessive thoughts of LO?
- Thinking 24/7
- Fantasising of a future together
- Feel you’ve met your soulmate
- Overly focussed on cues
Replaying and rehearsing?
- Over sensitive to cues
- Replaying interactions
- Rehearsing events
- Fantasising about being together
- Longing for reciprocation
Anxiety and self consciousness?
- Constant efforts to impress LO
- Shyness and embarrassment
- Heart ache and increased stress
- Fear of rejection by LO
- Social ineptness around LO
Emotional dependency on LO?
- Yearning for reciprocation
- Ecstatic when signs of reciprocation
- Mood swings
- Uncertainty driving despair
- Push/pull from LO
A partner with limerence?
- Lying and deceit
- Belief they have met their soulmate
- Emotional withdrawal
- Rewriting history
- Loving you but not in love with you
- LO is just a friend
For immediate help, invest in your own healing below:
24 PART ON-LINE VIDEO
Start on your own journey to overcoming limerence. 24 videos on all aspects of recovering from limerence.
For anonymity payment is by via PayPal and will come from David Perl. No mention of limerence is made.
- Based on more than a decade of Dr. Perl’s personal and clinical experience of treating limerence
- Includes videos, worksheets and reading materials
- A structured process to help you heal from limerence
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
FREE ACCESS TO LIMERENCE.NET
FORUM AND MEMBERSHIP
FREE OR $2.99 monthly
To gain full access to all the limerence.net forums you will need to join.
For anonymity payment will be via PayPal and will come from David Perl. No mention of limerence is made.
- Full access to all the limerence.net forums
- More than 74,000 posts to learn from
- The members only forums are actively contributed to by Dr. David Perl.
- Access Private Message functionality of the forums to send messages to other users
- Monthly subscription, immediate cancellation
ONE TO ONE
COACHING / THERAPY
Work with 2 of the most knowledgeable therapists on the condition of limerence.
Book a session with either David or Ruth or with both of us.
We work as a couple with couples
- Gain direct input and support
- Understand why you have developed limerence
- Learn how to best manage your partner if they have limerence.
- Private sessions can be face to face or by zoom with David and/or Ruth
- Bookings managed through our MarriedTherapists practice
- Couples sessions also available. We only work as a couple with couples
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 11 STEP GUIDE TO HEALING FROM LIMERENCE NOW!
Get free daily emails for 1 week from Dr. David Perl, on overcoming limerence
How it all started
When I developed limerence it had a devastating impact on both myself and my wife, Ruth and our decade’s long marriage. I discovered no therapists had heard of limerence and those I saw had no clue how to help so I had to learn the hard way.
It took me years of my own therapy, reading hundreds of books, participating on forums and working with many hundreds of clients in my own therapy practice to discover what helped and what didn’t. You can now benefit from my experience saving you many of the mistakes I made. I draw upon many modalities including well established behavioural approaches to managing addictions.
At limerence.net, you can trust the support, guidance and advice you receive. I am a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist, leadership coach and retired medical practitioner.
The experience I gain along with my wife Ruth through our The Married Therapists couples counselling and relationship coaching practice to help us better understand limerence. You can read more about our experience and expertise here.