Be limerence free – start your recovery today
Welcome to limerence.net, the webs largest and oldest limerence support community. I am Dr. David Perl, the quit limerence doctor and founder.
I set this site up after struggling with my own limerence more than a decade ago. As a psychotherapist, relationship coach and medical practitioner I pass on my knowledge and experience to you.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE 11 STEP GUIDE TO HEALING FROM LIMERENCE NOW!
Are you struggling with these symptoms of limerence?
Intrusive obsessive thoughts of LO?
- Thinking 24/7
- Fantasising of a future together
- Feel you’ve met your soulmate
- Overly focussed on cues
Replaying and rehearsing?
- Over sensitive to cues
- Replaying interactions
- Rehearsing events
- Fantasising about being together
- Longing for reciprocation
Anxiety and self consciousness?
- Constant efforts to impress LO
- Shyness and embarrassment
- Heart ache and increased stress
- Fear of rejection by LO
- Social ineptness around LO
Emotional dependency on LO?
- Yearning for reciprocation
- Ecstatic when signs of reciprocation
- Mood swings
- Uncertainty driving despair
- Push/pull from LO
A partner with limerence?
- Lying and deceit
- Belief they have met their soulmate
- Emotional withdrawal
- Rewriting history
- Loving you but not in love with you
- LO is just a friend
If you answered yes to the above symptoms get daily emails for 1 week from Dr. David Perl, The Quit Limerence Doctor on overcoming limerence.
How it all started
When I developed limerence it had a devastating impact on both myself and my wife, Ruth and our decade’s long marriage. I discovered no therapists had heard of limerence and those I saw had no clue how to help so I had to learn the hard way.
It took me years of my own therapy, reading hundreds of books, participating on forums and working with many hundreds of clients in my own therapy practice to discover what helped and what didn’t. You can now benefit from my experience saving you many of the mistakes I made. I draw upon many modalities including well established behavioural approaches to managing addictions.
At limerence.net, you can trust the support, guidance and advice you receive. I am a qualified counsellor, psychotherapists, leadership coaches and retired medical practitioner.
For immediate help, invest in your own healing below:
Start on your own journey to being limerence free. Over 20 video lessons and 3 hours of content on all aspects of recovering from limerence.
- Based on more than a decade of Dr. Perl’s personal and clinical experience of treating limerence
- Includes videos, worksheets and reading materials
- A structured process to help you heal from limerence
- 14 day no quibble money back guarantee
Full access to all the limerence.net forums. To aid anonymity payment will be via PayPal and will come from David Perl. No mention of limerence is made.
- Full access to all the limerence.net forums
- More than 74,000 posts to learn from
- The members only forums are actively contributed to by Dr. David Perl.
- Access Private Message functionality of the forums to send messages to other users
- Monthly subscription,
ONE TO ONE
Work with 2 of the most knowledgeable therapists on the condition of limerence.
- Private individual sessions either face to face or by zoom with David and/or Ruth
- Online private support through email
- Couples sessions also available.
Limerence.net public forum
Limerence.net membership forums
Self discovery online course on healing from limerence
Private individual and couple’s sessions