BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Anyone scared of their LO finding out you are on here?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Anyone scared of their LO finding out you are on here?

Post by L-F »

Personally, I would find it titillating. Nothing more exciting than the cat-and-mouse game!

I know my husband would benefit and he certainly wouldn't complain.

I'm not encouraging the 'dance', I'm self-aware enough to know what I'm getting into, as well as talking it through with hubby... so no secrets there. But the flirty games, oh my!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
QQs
Great Britain

Re: Anyone scared of their LO finding out you are on here?

Post by QQs »

Titillating? No for me. They hate me. It's also hard to turn my back on all that's here, when I'm feeling ready to unpack my narcissism. Do I pay and open up Pandora's box? It's a consent concern....like, if they know I'm here they can hide whatever they might want to. Similarly, I'd likely make a different account before I head in, if I head in.

Flirty games sounds awful. I know what I don't want to get into!
yoguisan

Post by yoguisan »

I'm not, because:
1 - it is extremely unlikely
2 - I disclosed to her (and she didn't read it), so I kind of wish for that to happen

I should be afraid that my SO finds out, however. Which I'm really not
"So what if healing takes forever?
So what if time is meant for others?
So what is left is but a shatter
And what is broken can't be whole?
What is broken can't be whole again"
Dark Tranquility - Hours Passed in Exile
HelpWithGOLO

Post by HelpWithGOLO »

I'm not. I hope she's doing well and not going through these mind games I'm torturing myself with. I hate the idea of her being with her man but I'd rather see her happily married to someone who loves her than for her to be alone and sad. I don't know what I would do if she were on here and contacted me. I almost said her name on one of my early posts but I held back just in case. But if it meant I could talk to her again, that might be nice. I am afraid of my SO finding out that I'm on here. I only get on here to post when she's occupied elsewhere or asleep or at work. I don't think she would get mad but I still don't know how or if to tell her about my LE.
fup
Belgium

Post by fup »

Yup! The idea alone terrifies me. And I’m super paranoid so it has crossed my mind more than once. However I find it very unlikely