Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Giving Up Again

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
Elmop3632

Giving Up Again

Post by Elmop3632 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:12 pm

I think I will never get better. I'm hopeless. And I've run out of willpower to struggle for another day.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Giving Up Again

Post by JupiterTaco » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:43 pm

Please don't do anything. I was feeling the same way last week, and tentatively I'm glad I'm still here. I'm absolutely terrified that five years of progress is coming undone for me. We're all struggling and we will all get through this together. :ymhug: Talk to us.
"The mind is like a muscle. If you want it to be really powerful you've gotta work it out!"-Louanne Johnson, Dangerous Minds

MrSpock
Argentina

Post by MrSpock » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Hi Elmop,
Elmop3632 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:12 pm
And I've run out of willpower to struggle for another day.
Then don't struggle.
BUT, don't give up either. To let go of a fight is not the same as surrendering to it.

Sometimes all that's left is to let all the emotions, all the sadness, all the despair, all the frustration and disappointments, run through you.
Let it all flow.

Cry, stare at the ceiling, stand still, curse if you must, but let IT, whatever IT is, pass.

Because it WILL pass, and when it does, you'll be glad to have another day.

AlizehKhan

Post by AlizehKhan » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 pm

What you u feel now will be different from what you will feel tomorrow. This will pass. A lot of us has felt this today.
So be strong or rather be weak if that's what your mind demands at times. Be weak . Feel it. I can assure it will pass and you will feel full of Hope once again.

Elmop3632

Post by Elmop3632 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 pm

I think what I'm struggling against is the grief of coronavirus and coronavirus anxiety. I mean its been weeks and months that this has been going on and it's taking a toll on me. It is quite stressful and there are many difficult decisions to make. Life is very difficult right now, as it is for many others as well.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:15 am

Elmop3632 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 pm
I think what I'm struggling against is the grief of coronavirus and coronavirus anxiety. I mean its been weeks and months that this has been going on and it's taking a toll on me. It is quite stressful and there are many difficult decisions to make. Life is very difficult right now, as it is for many others as well.
I can totally relate. You'd think I of all people would be handling the isolation better, but I'm really starting to crack for some reason. I see people around me irritated, starting to fight. I see people moving out because they can't pay rent and I can't do a damn thing for anybody else and it's all a bit too much.
"The mind is like a muscle. If you want it to be really powerful you've gotta work it out!"-Louanne Johnson, Dangerous Minds

Max
Great Britain

Post by Max » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:55 am

I hear you. And I feel it too. But we will plod on anyway.