Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Post - How long is too long a post?

For the lurkers here who want to participate as anonymous users. You can post or add here without the need to register first.
Forum rules
Whilst this is an open forum where guests can post, we still ask you to be respectful of the views expressed by others. The regular forum rules apply here as well and any posts deemed offensive or inappropriate will be deleted.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Post - How long is too long a post?

Post by David » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:26 am

It can be as long as you want as long as it does not crash the server
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching help see www.loverelations.co.uk
For Individual Coaching and Mentoring see www.drdavidperl.com

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 am

guestquestion wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:21 am

"To this day, I tell myself it must have been a ‘love at first sight’ kinda thing when I met neighbor (LO) 5 years ago. I’m pretty sure, I was smitten from the beginning. I was immediately attracted to her, and in the months and years that followed, what I experienced and felt with/for her couldn’t hold a candle to other ‘crushes’ or ‘infatuations’ I’d had – all of which were mere child’s play compared to this.

Not only physical attraction; I was drawn to her – personality, intellect, sense of humor, value system, good wife and mother, and so on."
Sounds like my LO.
Welcome
Have conquered limerence. I'm no expert but have learnt enough to know where to look for answers.
Limerence Net helped to heal my heart which led to forgiving my abusers ❤

guest question

Post by guest question » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Ok, I've set up an account now as "Watchmaker" and am about ready to post in 3 parts.

Thanks already for the warm welcome and support!!!