Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
Spinnaker
United States of America

Post by Spinnaker » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:11 am

Last edited by Spinnaker on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“We are tied in a single garment of destiny. What affects one directly affects everyone indirectly”.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

NoDayDreaming

Re: Living apart....

Post by NoDayDreaming » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:39 am

[...]
Last edited by NoDayDreaming on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, LE was about the best thing that has happened in my life.

JohnDeux

Re: Living apart....

Post by JohnDeux » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:07 am

Although pretty unusual for our area, I recall seeing a news story about a couple who had lived for much of their married life in one house...until the neighboring house went up for sale. It was bought by the couple and one spouse moved over to it. They seemed happy enough and wanted to stay together,.....just wanted more flexibility on getting into each other's space....or not.... it seemed.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...."~ The Wizard of Oz

NoDayDreaming

Re: Article

Post by NoDayDreaming » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:16 am

[ removed ]
Last edited by NoDayDreaming on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm limerence free and I'm not afraid of it anymore. I learn something new about myself and life everyday. There is hope and so much more. NC works. Be free, be happy! In retrospect, LE was about the best thing that has happened in my life.

Angel
United States of America

Re: .

Post by Angel » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:09 pm

My DD’s piano teacher, who is 80+ years old, has lived separated from her spouse for decades. I thought for the first 2 years of going to her, that she was a widow! But then he showed up at a recital and I could barely contain my surprise.