Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason/Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Book recommendations and book reviews. Please add reviews of any books you found helpful during your limerence recovery.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason/Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Post by JupiterTaco » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:51 am

Because I love it when I find books online for free, especially self-help types. So I'm going to do better than write a review, I'm going to share the two links to the youtube videos containing these two books, and anybody who wants to listen to them can form their own opinion. Now I on the other hand to begin to be able to understand them would probably have to start out with Finances For Dummies, Accounting For Dummies, Basic Math For Dummies... =)) And the list goes on and on! Robert Kiyosaki is surrounded by some controversy to say the least, but IMO so far his book has some solid points. All I can say is, this book is the reason I'm suddenly seriously interested in all of this stuff now.

What fascinates (as well as outrages me) about the topic of finance as a whole is the differing information/beliefs that are out there and sold as gold all the time. Why is it someone can find useful information that they can easily verify on every topic except finance? When it comes to books and websites geared toward helping people save money, everybody is calling everybody else a liar, a scam, etc. Who is telling the truth?

The Richest Man In Babylon; (btw there's a version about half of the timeframe, but I didn't post it because I'm not sure if any information is missing)

Rich Dad, Poor Dad;
"If we forgive our fathers, what is left?" Thomas Builds The Fire, Smoke Signals