Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Divorced, Moved Out, Moving Forward

Discussion about the way back.
bhicks
Wales

Re: Divorced, Moved Out, Moving Forward

Post by bhicks » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Great to hear AMA210. These medicines like Reiki have been incredibly beneficial in my growth as well, but I have noticed that only when I have wanted to change and make the changes myself, in which these medicines are incredible at facilitating. At the end of the day, it is up to us, so I congratulate you again!
It was only when I took action that I felt a shift in all levels. I love your mention of chords, yes, thats what I have been cutting as well. Yes, the letting go frees up so much energy as well.

AMA210
United States of America

Re: Divorced, Moved Out, Moving Forward

Post by AMA210 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:45 pm

Yesterday was the craft fair at school. It's the first time that I had ZERO desire to go. The first time in 4 years. I went last year, final letter to LO, in hand, slipped into his mailbox on his door, when no one was looking. I didn't see him there last year, but his SO was there.

Unbelievable progress in the past year. Making it through LE seemed like an impossible endeavor. I think mostly what got me through to the other side was refusing to give up trying. Persistence and perseverance -- traits that had surfaced as a part of my authentic self during the years spent trying to have a child. Defined and refined in those 9 years. Oddly enough, if I would have given up on that, there would have been no child to send to that school, and there would have been no meeting of the LO.

IMO, even with free will in action, there seems to be a pre-determined path that our life takes. So it might make sense to say that when we have evolved or completed that destiny, then there is death of the physical body, but the soul continues.

:ymparty:
LE was 22 months...LO catalyst for awakening, in which I chose divorce (after 27 years of marriage)
Very happy and content with my new beginning