Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

o' fuck me and this endless whirlpool called limerence

Discussion related to all forms of addictions.
LisaTranscending

o' fuck me and this endless whirlpool called limerence

Post by LisaTranscending » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 am

very strange day. too strange to go into all the details. but it all started with a phone call from my boss (his personal health scare has me working outside my DEFINED territory that kept me away from LO which I implemented to not have to go the whirlpool roller coaster shit that ...whatever...ad nauseum...you all know the drill)

so boss calls me up in a jam could I cover work for him ....with my EX LO!. and for some stupid fucking reason it's on Valentines Day. and LO set this up.
probably totally arbitrary. but......limerence.net....my imagination has me wishing it's destiny and not without somehow LO orchestrating this.

TOTALLY F'd up thinking. totally not correct thinking.
last time I begrudgingly did help out, LO was doing the old dance. PEOPLE...I can't keep that story alive. please please please tell me...it's just stupid life fucking with me again.

mamasita

Re: o' fuck me and this endless whirlpool called limerence

Post by mamasita » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:14 pm

D@mn you limerence and coincidence and circumstance!! X(

I admit I am jealous. :ymdevil:
But what a way to be easily and quickly swept away!
I say I'm jealous with the full knowledge that a situation like that would have me in full anxiety mode.
I'm sorry Lisa! But if anyone can do this...it is YOU!

LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:36 pm

I am back down to earth. Valentine's day for limerents is like a fancy whiskey tasting event for alcoholic

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I had to giggle... sorry Lisa! :D

Roll with it.
Embrace it.
Dont fight it.
Let it be.

Because if it is meant to be, there ain't nothing you can do about it :D :D :D
mamasita wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:14 pm
D@mn you limerence and coincidence and circumstance!! X(

I admit I am jealous. :ymdevil:
But what a way to be easily and quickly swept away!
I say I'm jealous with the full knowledge that a situation like that would have me in full anxiety mode.
I'm sorry Lisa! But if anyone can do this...it is YOU!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm jealous too! Even though I know I'd be a mental mess, or is that hot mess?
Have conquered limerence.
I'm no expert, but have learnt enough to know where to look for answers.

Anna
Canada

Post by Anna » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:24 am

I'm glad you survived it! :ymapplause: Did it have any repercussions for you?

LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Anna wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:24 am
Did it have any repercussions for you?
repercussions. I'm starting to think repercussions is my new favorite word. It has "percussion" in it, which is my favorite section in the orchestra.
Bam! Boom! even little triangle noises too to wake us up! :-t

repercussions is a learning word...because it's the place where we do learn from waking up from large sounds, or large thoughts that clang us into a new territory of consciousness. the reverberation of the aftermath of the "high" --the reverb of the reflection of, "Oh, I'm here again....here projecting all kinds of shit again." these are learning states of mind. why they come always on the heels of feeling something jolting, is just the nature of the mind too.
even if the word repercussion implies an unforeseen unfortunate outcome....I think it is not entirely unforeseen since it's the cause and effect of any given situation. but we don't stop ourselves when we headlong (me) drink a couple of glasses a wine before the meeting the evening before, dance around with a ridiculous smile on my face, and anticipate seeing his smile, that makes me just smile all the more warmly in my dance trance state of...."it's almost like being in love."

what were the repercussions?
I am not entirely free from reading into his behavior what his actions, eye movements, conversation, demeanor mean, since that's an element of my limerence that remains with him in a stronger way than I think it should with a person that I'm not in an actual relationship with. but that sadness and longing isn't there any longer. if we never ever hold hands or suddenly he completely ignores me (he doesn't, he is still very attentive in a very polite way with me, and more so than just professional since I know the difference from working with men day in and day out) so if all that attention (sweet attention) goes away, i will not crumble. the repercussion is, I can take a hit off the love pipe, and not turn into a ravenous junkie. Yeah, I've come a long way, but not a bodhisattva.