Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Sixteen Months & Counting

For the lurkers here who want to participate as anonymous users. You can post or add here without the need to register first.
Forum rules
Whilst this is an open forum where guests can post, we still ask you to be respectful of the views expressed by others. The regular forum rules apply here as well and any posts deemed offensive or inappropriate will be deleted.
DLB

Sixteen Months & Counting

Post by DLB » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:39 am

My limerence began in September of 2017. She initiated phone sex with me, and I was hooked. We live in different cities a long way from each other. We've never had sex outside of my imagination. We've spent time together and enjoy each other's company, but never anything sexual. That's actually okay with me.

I would do anything for her. I can't stop thinking about her. For the past 16 months, she's given me just enough mixed signals to keep me stuck on her. I've tried to go no contact, but I can't. I'm hoping that the limerence ends with her reciprocation of my feelings for her. If it ends with my rejection, I don't know what I'll do. I've got it real bad.

I'm hoping that sharing my situation in this online community will help. I sure hope so.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Sixteen Months & Counting

Post by JupiterTaco » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:15 pm

DLB wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:39 am
My limerence began in September of 2017. She initiated phone sex with me, and I was hooked. We live in different cities a long way from each other. We've never had sex outside of my imagination. We've spent time together and enjoy each other's company, but never anything sexual. That's actually okay with me.

I would do anything for her. I can't stop thinking about her. For the past 16 months, she's given me just enough mixed signals to keep me stuck on her. I've tried to go no contact, but I can't. I'm hoping that the limerence ends with her reciprocation of my feelings for her. If it ends with my rejection, I don't know what I'll do. I've got it real bad.

I'm hoping that sharing my situation in this online community will help. I sure hope so.
Sorry to hear that, DLB. Many people can relate. There's a lot of good reading and info here.
"Don't look through their eyes. Look through your eyes".-Kutch, Edge Of America