Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Brain messed up

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
Confused714

Brain messed up

Post by Confused714 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:34 pm

I feel like my brain is having a tug of war. One part doesn’t want to lose LO and how he is with me from my life but another part can’t handle the anxiety anymore ether. Like some days he is all about me and others I feel like he doesn’t really care( wasn’t always like this. I never had this anxiety until I felt like he was pulling away. He may have also been limerent and came out. I’m not sure since I don’t fully understand). Part of me still wants him around and wants him to still be interested but I also spend so much time thinking about him, worrying about how he feels, etc that it is super stressful and exhausting. I know realistically we can’t be together. I just don’t want to lose what we have ether. Everything I have read seems like I’m the one who got pulled in second and am going to have a harder time breaking it. Is this true?

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Brain messed up

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:52 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I eventually got to a point where the negatives definitely outweighed the positives of remaining in limerence. That made me determined to get out of it. Maybe that will eventually happen for you also.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent-Lorenzo Arnello, A Bronx Tale