Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

A bit of relief

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
marko
United States of America

A bit of relief

Post by marko » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Comedy is a go to for me, this isn't ha ah funny, but I hope these Le items from one in LE recovery cheer your day. I've only broken NC 2 times in the past year. One was an ignored text and the last was a CD copy of her favorite band sent last week. She didn't even text a thanks, but my mind Is pretty sure she didn't get it, it says she must have a new job and is no longer there. I laugh at that weak, but continued striving. The last is, her BF bowls and I drive by the bowling alley on my way to work. It is one block less convenient and I do look for her car. It really does nothing for me outside a small comfort she exists. The part that's funny to me is that someone else new there has the same car and plates one letter off. LO is xxx JAN, and this new identical Chevy Malibu is xxx TAN. I haven't seen the LOs car in months and my head was on a swivel, and then I saw the T and thought --what a moron. No sadness, just a twinge.

Pandora
Canada

Re: A bit of relief

Post by Pandora » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 pm

:)) I've had similar experiences! Sometimes all we can do it laugh at ourselves. That is 'ha ha' funny to me though, personally. One letter off! Sometimes it seems like the universe is laughing with us.
Desire is a state,
a state of ill repair.
It's ill prepared to cope,
it's ill prepared to care.