Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Stopping by

Perhaps there is light at the end of the tunnel. Or maybe life is never the same after limerence. Read how others have coped with limerence in the longer term. Please feel free to post your own accounts of journeying through limerence.
Joanna 2

Stopping by

Post by Joanna 2 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Hello all :ymhug:

I just logged on to catch up on some of your posts and see how everything is going.

Since I have not visited for a long time, it is lovely to stop by this evening. ( I will admit, this forum is very dear to me @};-)

David, JupiterTaco, Wyldgirl, L-F, Spinnaker, Lisa, LostandConfussed.... and others too numerous to mention.... sending you best wishes.

I hope things are going well for you all.

Joanna

Lost and confused
Australia

Re: Stopping by

Post by Lost and confused » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 am

Hey Joanna

I've just logged in for the first time for a loooooong time, nice to see your post. How are things with you?

I owe this (wonderful) forum a long long overdue (positive) update.

Hope you and all the familiar names I see on here are well.

Joanna 2

Post by Joanna 2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Hi Lost and Confused,

Thanks very much for this. Good to hear from you with some positive news! That's fantastic. What's been happening with you? Do post an update when you get a chance....

I am also very well. Being happy feels exciting. But above all, I am really lucky to have healed from that horrible experience with limerence. I am not missing it in the slightest! Generally, very happy in all spheres of my life other than my career x_x but hey, I am working on that...!

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:52 am

Joanna! :D Good to see you! :ymhug:
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:30 am

OMGosh! Good to see you! And pleased you have moved on Joanna. I did wonder how things were going.

All is great this end :)
Even in a better position with my father. As for limerence, that is well and truly behind me, its all the other stuff that follows.

All the best Joanna :ymhug:
A first date question: "how aware are you of your traumas and suppressed emotions, and tell me how you are actively working to heal them before you project that shit on me?"

Spinnaker
United States of America

Post by Spinnaker » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:25 am

Best wishes back at ya Joanna! Glad to hear you are doing well. It's so nice to hear updates. :ymhug: