Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Bizzare setback

For the lurkers here who want to participate as anonymous users. You can post or add here without the need to register first.
Forum rules
Whilst this is an open forum where guests can post, we still ask you to be respectful of the views expressed by others. The regular forum rules apply here as well and any posts deemed offensive or inappropriate will be deleted.
LisaTranscending

Re: Bizzare setback

Post by LisaTranscending » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm

only the people with this affliction would know exactly what to write to me today. thanks guys. off to embrace the vibrational forces in this universe that take the rational outta vibrational!

LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:24 pm

it was fine. I was fine...he was fine.
I think I built it up beforehand from a stance of incompleteness....that psychological weakness persists, I still want someone to share my time with on a daily basis that I absolutely connect with. so it comes from that space in me that wants (needs?) companionship. and the vibe is always so nice, that I think the companionship part of it would be built right in. but that's just the fantasy of limerence...and I'm all grown up now and know the difference.

I have to work again with him tomorrow...and of course we are finishing up around lunchtime. we have never gone off for a bite to eat or a coffee or anything. I still would like to be with him outside a work setting to see what he would be like not all professional...but, you know..let his hair down. but I don't want to make things awkward by asking him to go with me...since things are so pleasant right now, and I figure this is exactly what is supposed to be happening and not my limerent brain weaving and crafting more new stories about this possible love connection.

I did do some replay about our meeting. nothing over the top or that old feeling of "THIS HAS TO HAPPEN" feeling. I thank god I am so past that point of psychological weakness in me, that instinctively I know that degree of clinging and wanting something to happen, is truly all about my insecurities and vulnerability....so I have that part down at least. I'm not a puddle of melt here at the end of the day. I don't think it's possible that could ever happen to me again.

at least I don't think so. but we ended on a high note...knowing we had to go back tomorrow and would see each other again. and he smiled about that. and so that was my replay. but not limerent. I know that I will always feel a pull towards him. I know that I have two feet on the ground even if that pull is there. I know for the first time in my life, I really can take care of myself and stand on these two feet. so...whatever happens...it's not a rescue. not a rescue from my mortality, my divorce, any of my unhappiness. and I guess that makes it pretty monumental guys.

mamasita

Post by mamasita » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 pm

So happy for you Lisa! Your insight into yourself is nothing short of amazing.

LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 am

Thanks mamasita.... writing on this forum for years got it nice and good into my core....and suffering alongside all my fellow limerents was good group therapy :-!

Anna
Canada

Post by Anna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:52 am

wonderful outcome! you can be proud of yourself. :ymapplause:

Pudding
Canada

Post by Pudding » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:40 am

Great job LT!

And AMA, for me, yes, that's correct. I don't think I will ever be able to see LO and not feel a little something. I just don't think it's possible.
F 37
LO is M 34, my son’s teacher

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:08 am

This is awesome Lisa. A space for acceptance.

I love that space where I can enjoy those vibrations without making it sexual. Such a beautiful thing to experience. I hope all here get to this level. It truly is bliss being a sexual being who feels the highs with no attachment and nothing to take home other than enjoying the moment with them. Truly liberating, and a place I didn't think existed.
No one is coming to save you.
This life is 100% your responsibility.

LisaTranscending

Post by LisaTranscending » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am

That's so true LF...that defines today exactly for me. I liked how I really went about my business being me...the womanly part... but also not losing myself in that feminine energy that is so in tune with another's masculine energy. It just was there and I walked all in it.... but somehow around it.... unscathed. Felt good.

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:38 am

LisaTranscending wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am
That's so true LF...that defines today exactly for me. I liked how I really went about my business being me...the womanly part... but also not losing myself in that feminine energy that is so in tune with another's masculine energy. It just was there and I walked all in it.... but somehow around it.... unscathed. Felt good.
:x

I'm glad you understood. I love this blend of energy and being a part of it without being enmeshed in it. We are beautiful sexual beings which I've only just come to accept.
No one is coming to save you.
This life is 100% your responsibility.

Havb
United States of America

Post by Havb » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:39 pm

LisaTranscending wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am
Beautifully said LT @};- So glad for you! :ymparty:
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett