Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Paranormal Stuff

Want get to know each other outside of limerence? Here is an area for jokes, general chat, reflections in general or whatever else floats your boat.
Spinnaker
United States of America

Re: Paranormal Stuff

Post by Spinnaker » Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 pm

:o3 I love doggies. Maybe I need one.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am

Doggies are the best! :o3 I'd have one but my kitty would kill me...or it...or both... :-o =))
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Sat May 19, 2018 12:48 pm

JupiterTaco wrote: ↑
Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am
Doggies are the best! :o3 I'd have one but my kitty would kill me...or it...or both... :-o =))
Cats - the master manipulators 🐱= :ymdevil:. :))

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm

TheMoon wrote: ↑
Sat May 19, 2018 12:48 pm
Oh do they have a cat smiley now? :D I need to look...
"How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me, you're the part of me that I don't want to see"-Forget It-Breaking Benjamin

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Sat May 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm
Don't think so. I got it off my phone πŸ˜‰ . And d'ya know what? The winking smiley on this site never works for me, so I got that off my phone too πŸ˜‰ .

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Sat May 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 7:18 pm
Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm
Don't think so. I got it off my phone πŸ˜‰ . And d'ya know what? The winking smiley on this site never works for me, so I got that off my phone too πŸ˜‰ .
Nice. :D

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 12:48 pm
They're not manipulators :-t
They're a bit like LOs aren't they. Their just being themselves, is enough to make us their slaves ready to obey any command, and go far beyond the call of duty without being asked or required to do so.
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

TheMoon

Post by TheMoon » Mon May 21, 2018 8:59 pm

Idiotic wrote: ↑
Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm

They're a bit like LOs aren't they. Their just being themselves, is enough to make us their slaves ready to obey any command, and go far beyond the call of duty without being asked or required to do so.
This is a very good analogy :ymapplause: :) !

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 am

Just an Update on the pigeon i was caring , he's dead.
Maybe that's why i effin hate birds, they just die on me! You can never tell what's wrong with them till they drop dead. It was recovering well, and i had sent him for getting a change of dressing, he just fainted and died for no apparent reason. Wtf! Why recover for two months and then just die.
And i HATE IT when people like my Dad say things like it was suffering anyway. So what! Why fuckin try to rescue any animal or human if they're dying or better off dead!
I know its stupid of me but i was just looking forward to releasing him in sanctuary of sorts, cos it couldn't fly again, and now i can't reconcile with the fact that it was SO CLOSE to release. I don't know whether to get angry at the guy who was dressing the wound, or myself, was it because i disrupted his circadian clock? Was i not paying enough attention.
Its profoundly selfish of me to say but id rather they die within the first week if they have to die, or not die at all, or not in front of me!
Boy...youre gonna carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time - Golden Slumbers(The Beatles)

MrSpock

Post by MrSpock » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:39 pm

I love both dogs and cats alike. Which seems unusual since most people like one OR the other.
I always had dogs, cats or both on all sorts of numbers. Now I have one dog, but I used to have up to 7 cats one time (for many many years), and up to 5 dogs another time (also for many years).