Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

I was beginning to forget how ridiculous LE can be

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
marko
United States of America

Re: I was beginning to forget how ridiculous LE can be

Post by marko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Spinnaker wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm
Marco
Rock those tapered jeans!
Damn straight you'll bury in them :D , well as long as I can carry on with the semi healthy excersice addiction.

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 pm

mamasita wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Idiotic wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 pm
mamasita wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm

=)) let those tapered jeans gooooo

Nothing wrong with dressing down. I dress up so much that when I truly dress down at work, people are like :-o is everything okay?
Yes (-| I'm a human being and entitled to look like a tired one some days.
Ha ha Yeah same with women who wear make up, like my friend says people legit ask her if she didn't get a good night's sleep or something when she sometimes just goes to work without make up.
Oh yes I have gotten that too...no makeup has brought questions like "are you sick, are you okay, you look dead" etc.
Thanks, duly noted, my natural face is like the look of death. Thanks. :-w
I tell my kids "no one is paying as close attention to you as they think you are" which I think is generally true...but you always have that one who is paying WAY too close attention...
Okay my friend shared this New Black Lady Sketch(it's great) , and my mind just went back to this comment. So I had to search it and share the sketch with you.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn

mamasita
United States of America

Post by mamasita » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Idiotic wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 pm
mamasita wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm
Idiotic wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Ha ha Yeah same with women who wear make up, like my friend says people legit ask her if she didn't get a good night's sleep or something when she sometimes just goes to work without make up.
Oh yes I have gotten that too...no makeup has brought questions like "are you sick, are you okay, you look dead" etc.
Thanks, duly noted, my natural face is like the look of death. Thanks. :-w
I tell my kids "no one is paying as close attention to you as they think you are" which I think is generally true...but you always have that one who is paying WAY too close attention...
Okay my friend shared this New Black Lady Sketch(it's great) , and my mind just went back to this comment. So I had to search it and share the sketch with you.
Okay that was hilarious =)) although their accents are awful IMO =))
I like the way she kept helping customers on the phone with coffee references =))

Told yall I look like an episode of the Walking Dead!

Idiotic

Post by Idiotic » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:43 pm

mamasita wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:38 pm

I like the way she kept helping customers on the phone with coffee references =))

She dedicated =))
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn