BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Could both people have limerence?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Could both people have limerence?

Post by David »

sounds like fantastical thinking to me which equates to limerence. Ultimately we try and justify our decisions based on our feelings. with infatuation/limerence our thinking is not straight.

best not to look to another to make us happy as it puts pressure on the other. Reminds me of a book i read called The Eden Project, in search of the magical other by James Hollis
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

You said it yourself in the first paragraph that you don't know who this person is you haven't discussed leaving for each other. The reality is you don't know who someone is until you have been with them and spent lots of time with them and really gotten to know them. I have to agree with others that it's just not a good idea to uproot your life for another person.
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

hurting heart wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 pm When do I get to be happy if not now?
Hey Hurting Heart. I understand your relationship with your husband is less than ideal, and yes, you deserve to be happy. Have you considered leaving your husband anyway? What will you do of the other man doesnt want to leave his wife or have an affair which I believe will go against his religion?

All the best hurting heart.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald