BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

On being the only straight man in the room

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: On being the only straight man in the room

Post by L-F »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:23 pm most of the women that I've ever dealt with are manipulative underhanded needy and controlling and that's made me question whether all women are actually like that.
Bahaha... O.m.g. J.T.
Crack up!
But not wrong.
I think David hit the nail on the head.
David wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:41 pm Not sure a world of only woman will be vastly better. I think all humans are the problem =))
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: On being the only straight man in the room

Post by JupiterTaco »

L-F wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:23 pm most of the women that I've ever dealt with are manipulative underhanded needy and controlling and that's made me question whether all women are actually like that.
Bahaha... O.m.g. J.T.
Crack up!
But not wrong.
I think David hit the nail on the head.
David wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:41 pm Not sure a world of only woman will be vastly better. I think all humans are the problem =))
I've certainly talked about when I've been those things. In case it wasn't obvious I have a pretty giant misanthropic shadow too LOL
She's not broken, she's just a baby. But her boyfriend's like a dad just like a dad-Lady Gaga, Alejandro