BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Changes to subscriptions

Report technical issues
David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Changes to subscriptions

Post by David »

I’ve made some changes to the subscription module on the forum. The original system was clunky and required a manual process for me to add a subscriber to the members group once they had signed up. If I was away or travelling, this could delay things by 24 hours.

I’ve installed a new module to automate the process and gives immediate access with no intervention from myself once someone signs up.

The only thing is this module doesn’t do recurring monthly subscriptions so I’ve created one, three, six and 12 month subscriptions. A 12 month subscription now works out at $6 cheaper per year. If you’re on the original system, you can cancel your subscription or just cancel the PayPal payment and then move over to the new system. If you have any issues with this drop me a email or p.m.

Thanks to everyone who has subscribed as this does help keep the forum moderated and ad free
Purchase the 24 part video series on overcoming limerence - see https://limerence.thinkific.com/courses/healing-limerence