BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Lyrics I wrote about my own LE / LO.

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Khemica

Lyrics I wrote about my own LE / LO.

Post by Khemica »

I turn my emotional feelings into lyrics. I wrote these lyrics about my own LE / LO. It’s personal to me but know this group is private so I can share. ***

My life was saved when I came to B*****, but daily turned into torture. The effect you had on me was unreal, Limerence - what’s the deal? – are you for real?. You hijacked my mind, made me waste my time. Made me do things that were out of line…

So what, I fancied you… infatuation grew. A thousand intense fantasies exploding I can’t control – it takes it’s mental toll – bam-pow!, you used to make me say ‘Wow’… but I see the real you now.

I ain’t no stalker gal, you talk like you know me well. Educate yourself – limerence has been my living hell. My attraction to you is really high; but you’re somebody else’s gorgeous guy. I don’t want these obsessive feelings, they invade my every thought, I was stronger than this, now I’m selling myself short.

It’s the way you said ‘mor-ning’; the way you said my name; your coolness, your energy; it ignited my flame. Limerence crept uninvited into my brain. I tried to explain that you drive me crazy, insane; but you denied me.

You make me hot like chilli, leave me speechless like a dummy; high & wavey like I’m rushing then I crash down into reality. My limerent object, you’re a one-sided sexy fantasy. Flawless, imaginary.

Your presence makes my mind go crazy, my temperature rising, my heartbeat racing… I used to think you were so amazing, it was fading, then you got me raging with your complaining. You couldn’t handle it, how unmanly!.

Clearly it’s entertaining. You think it’s funny when you cuss me in deliveries?… Here’s my comeback to your mockery…

You wanna slate me?, call on Jezza… wanna judge me?, call up Rinder. I’ve no regrets or apologies to deliver. Don’t big-up yourself, there’s better on Tinder.

Yo, Mr no-Car, sit back down on your Sofa, with your Stella and your Fifa – this Gooners’ gonna beat ya; I’ll spit you these lyrics; they will defeat ya… make your crisp white Nikes’ look like Fila.

If you don’t like me, suck your Cronies… toy bois, like my lil ponies. Your muppet gang is very fake; What you Spanglers staring at on your fag break? Starers!.

What ya sayin, in your lives you’ve never made errors?... Extreme situations require extreme measures. I’m no stalker, maybe a nutter, love or hate me; marmite, whatever. I aimed to smash you outta my mind; end Limerence, my suffering and take back my life.

You made my heart feel again when it was beyond repair; but I’ve never been deluded, I know you’d never care. I’ve learnt that life can be so unfair - but Limerence is a painful, mental affair.

So spread your rumours like a Virus, change the record on the Stylus coz, boi, you ain’t tireless… I’ll treat you to these lyrics, coz like me, they are priceless.

You may say I’m just bitter, no, dawg, now I’m richer. I can tweet it on my Twitter though I’ll save it for someone fitter!
Sadie
United States of America

Re: Lyrics I wrote about my own LE / LO.

Post by Sadie »

HA! That’s awesome! 🤩💫💥 Love it. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could hear you rap it!