BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

A limerence movie

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

A limerence movie

Post by L-F »

It should be interesting...

A GLASS CITY FILMS PRODUCTION
WHERE TO WATCH:
New York City Independent Film Festival
May 10 - 17, 2020

"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Watchmaker

Re: A limerence movie

Post by Watchmaker »

Interesting.
Damaged and compromised beta cuck

"The watchmaker works all day and long into the night
He pieces things together, despite his failing sight"
NVTS
Fiji

Post by NVTS »

Although I haven’t seen it, seems to me based on the description it focuses on all the negative and scary aspects of Limerence.

I think for some of us as painful as this has been it is also inspiring. I have discovered and learned things about myself that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise. :-??
When all else fails;
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Lol.. don't know how I'll watch it. But can't wait hahaha
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
Elmop3632
Canada

Post by Elmop3632 »

Looks scary
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

NVTS wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:25 pm I think for some of us as painful as this has been it is also inspiring. I have discovered and learned things about myself that I probably wouldn’t have otherwise. :-??
I LOVE this! I did too!

Limerence for me has been a blessing. A true blessing in disguise.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Icarion

Post by Icarion »

Found the trailer. Still no more information on release on their site sadly.

Seems to be a thriller/horror by the look of it. The trailer hooked me in with good tension and visuals, i'm interested.

...Then i found another movie called Limerence

Seems to be out since 2017 ? But in the description it says :

Release Date 07 January 2020 (Blu-ray)
Genres : Comedy, Romance
Plot : A free-spirited, aspiring painter moves to Venice, California where she falls for a charismatic gallery director and learns that commitment is a choice - love is not.

This one seems to be TRUE horror haha. Like, wow.

I can smell the cliché rom-com with the manic pixie girl and the down to earth/serious guy falling for each other before the end of the film already. If the trailer isn't devious with a plot twist halfway trought (which i doubt) it looks like another carbon copy of any "feel good" movie out there. What were they thinking with the title ? Did they pull it out their asses because calling the movie "love/crush" was too generic ?

If i ever see this film, i already expect to be disapointed.

At least the thriller seems to have a clue of what the term means. Looking forward to this one.
moving on.
Daydreaming

Post by Daydreaming »

Another film with the name "Limerence" that will not address any realistic aspect of what this word is about. Perhaps it is easier to find elements of Limerence in different films that do not have that word in the title.
I hope they don't approach Limerence in the same way that they approach stories of stalkers and psychopaths.
There are sensations that are sleeps, that occupy like a mist the whole length of the spirit, that do not allow us to think, that do not allow us to act, that do not clearly allow us to be.
― Fernando Pessoa
Icarion

Post by Icarion »

Saw another short film called Limerence.
This one is more like a Drama with a bit of Sci-fi. Pretty well shot and acted, really enjoyed it for what it was.
It reminded me a bit of Black Mirror in a way.

I've still yet have to find something remotely close to the subject though. There's a lot of amateur projects or little shorts on the net on limerence, but they seems to miss the point by either comparing it to love at first sight or by being some artsy nebulous metaphores for longing or missing someone.

Honestly the OP's film seems to be the best hope for a film on the matter as of yet as it seems to take the obssessive/intrusive aproach.

I'm still following news on it via social networks but nothing much for a release apart for festivals as of now. I will keep you posted.
moving on.
Icarion

Post by Icarion »

Some news on the Limerence movie.

The group on facebook announced an update with a new line-up to watch the film online on the occasion of a few festivals at the end of the month.

You can check it here to get some tickets it seems.

https://www.limerencefilm.com/howtowatch
moving on.