BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Stand up comedy thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Stand up comedy thread

Post by Idiotic »

Its not really comedy , but a beautiful conversation, many of us here can relate.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
NVTS
Fiji

Post by NVTS »

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, those of you who speak Spanish will really like it!
Disfruta!
When all else fails;
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

limwrap

Post by limwrap »

as a certified gay, i need to share my favorite stand up story ever by the amazing Tig Notaro: