Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

One question?

Open forum ... what's on your mind? Want to vent or lament about your Limerent/Love Object? This is the ideal place.
Ihatethis

One question?

Post by Ihatethis » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:44 am

If you were sat on your own with LO and you could ask them just one question only. What would it be?

NVTS
Fiji

Re: One question?

Post by NVTS » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:31 am

I’ll bite; inthe early stage of this latest LE I would have asked her “did you feelt it too?”. There was a party that we were supposedly to meet but never happened, but between the flirting and body language and eye contact I was convinced that she was feeling the same way.
M-47-married
LO- married 48,work colleagues

CarelessLove

Post by CarelessLove » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:14 am

Same. I know his feelings were stronger at the beginning. Maybe not full blown attraction (I’m older and not his physical type) but definitely a real attraction all the same. Now it’s backed down to friendship. We have a good friendship and I definitely still think he likes me but not in the original way. There are no more long hugs for example... :| :((

Although I’m sure, if I asked him now, he’d deny it, I’d love to have the true answer to how did he feel back then....

L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:29 am

Why didn't you help me out of this friggen thing called limerence since you have suffered it too!
(She knew the ins and outs and told me she had suffered what I was, at the time, suffering from, but did she help me? Nooooo!)
If only we'd sit with the void too... then perhaps we won't need to fill it once we get over the fear of its existence. L-F

Pattihopeful

Post by Pattihopeful » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:29 pm

What were you thinking when you talked to me so much and encouraged me to be so vulnerable?

Bridget

Post by Bridget » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Probably, "How are things?". I'm so bored with LE, I wouldn't want to ask anything personal or start a serious conversation at this point.

If it were guaranteed that we'd both forget the conversation within 24 hours, I would be willing to ask if he knew I had feelings for him. I'm curious about that and I wonder if that's why he'd be friendly with me sometimes and then sometimes act indifferent.

JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:02 pm

"Were you working that night?"
"I can't be held responsible, she fell in love in the first place"-The Freshmen-The Verve Pipe