BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Spinnaker

Re: Memes

Post by Spinnaker »

“We doubt in others, what is in fact in ourselves. The skeletons in your own closet are the things that scare you the most about others; people who come from a background of lying are suspicious of lying in others and so on and so forth. The most trusting of people, are not people who have never been betrayed or who have never felt pain; but the most trusting of people are those who in themselves do not find those things worthy of that blame. We see the world through the eyes of the condition of our own souls.”

C. JoyBell C.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Love these
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

If our feelings clash with our perceptions and we cannot breathe anymore, below the leaden sky of a harsh reality, we have to kill the dormant virus of lassitude, punch the air and propel us on a new course, taking back a genuine interest in the world, and create an open space to overcome the impairment of emotional thinking. -( "No monsters hide at this point" )
Erik Pevernagie
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

“ A healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.”

Carl Jung

“We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.”

Eric Hoffer
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her name was grief.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

It is not lies or a lack of loyalty that ends a relationship. It is the agonizing truth that one person feels in their heart on a daily basis. It is realizing that you are coping and not living. It is the false belief that there is a verse, quote, phrase or talk that will magically make you feel content, complete or not care. However, it doesn’t last longer than a few days, before your mind and heart goes back to what it wants. It is the moment you realize that you left without ever leaving. It is the moment you realize that fear, shame or guilt is the only thing standing in the way of the life God meant for you to live.” – Shannon L. Alder
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Be with someone who motivates you to do better in life because relationships are more than just falling in love. It's about inspiring each other to become better versions of yourselves day in and day out.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

^:)^

So true!
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

"To be honest, I often feel I have nothing interesting to say" said the fox 🦊
"Being honest is always interesting" said the horse 🐴
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

There's so much of my past self that I don't resonate with anymore, but I love her just the same. She was growing. She was doing her best. She fought hard to get me here.
L-F