BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:32 am Does anyone feel in their heart of hearts they're a**holes and want to be a**holes , but also feel guilty about it at the same time?
Is it just me?
Oh to answer your question, every time in traffic, in line, being forced to listen to someone else's noise or when someone approaches me because they want something.

But for the love of pie, I just can't understand why I feel the urge to watch PD people on TV like Archer, and Beavis and Butthead. Like almost thirty years later I can't stop laughing at it, it's terrible!
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Last edited by Idiotic on Mon May 10, 2021 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
limberlimer

Post by limberlimer »

I learned that I can devalue LO by thinking of all past LOs. Thinking of ex LOs makes me realize all LOs are nothing special, 'what was i thinking?" and in this state, I can think of current LO as just one of them LOs. And pretty soon, she will just be another one to add to my collection. She is just one of them that I needed at a particular moment to wake me up/heal me from a particular wound.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'm confused. If schizophrenia is defined as a departure from reality, then isn't everybody schizophrenic at some time or another?
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Come to think of it, hitting someone over the head with their own car horn would actually be pretty hilarious.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Very depressing day, UK elections results and also stuck inside with incessant rain. God I hate the sound of raindrops , I don't understand how people find it romantic. The constant drip drip is making me angry I don't control the weather..
What do you even do when the weather is just shitty.
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:40 pm I'm confused. If schizophrenia is defined as a departure from reality, then isn't everybody schizophrenic at some time or another?
Its actually an alternate version of reality. The mind takes over completely and the person has a weak contact with the external world, with hallucinations visual or auditory being the extreme form of it's manifestation.
I know someone close who is schizophrenic, they describe it as , thoughts being too fast and too loud to ignore. We all can say that sometimes sure, but for them, it's a thousand times severe than what we can imagine.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

You know, I really like the word "perhaps". It's so sophisticatingly freeing in a way that "maybe" isn't. Perhaps the sun will rise. Perhaps I'll find my other left shoe. I mean, compare that with maybe!!!
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I just wanted to give a word of caution to anybody as dumb about technology as me, because I had no idea there are tracking apps, including one that apparently lets people stalk you just by entering your phone number!? So be careful who you give your number to, and look for a good anti-tracking app if you think someone is stalking you! :-o
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Why do people in public expect privacy? ~x(