BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:02 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
Is Trump ever not scary? :-o :))
You gotta check out his recent hair slicked back pic. It's another level.
Wow, it's almost actually like former LO's hairstyle; only that guy has the face for it! =))
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I love this feature!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

I've noticed that some addictions fall off quickly when the need for escape that they provide is removed.
For example I thought I was addicted to my phone, I keep checking it , anxiously now and then browsing through articles , googling mindless stuff anything. But recently I went trekking for a few days, and my phone had no signal so I packed it in my bag. And I didn't feel the urge to look at it once, not one time during the entire week. Cos I was enjoying myself and did not need to escape from anything. And back to my 'normal' life I'm back to my anxiously checking my phone.
I suppose the answer is really simple to some things, but the work is hard. How do you create a life you don't want to escape from..
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
NVTS
Fiji

Post by NVTS »

Gratitude!!

Please god let me want what I already have!! :-??
When all else fails;
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Last edited by L-F on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Saw this quote today and thought I’d share on this thread.

You can't skip chapters, that’s not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character. You won’t enjoy all of it... But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world evolving. Live yours, don’t miss out." ~Courtney Peppernill
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Haha I'm laughing at all the clickbait threads. Don't do it people!!!

=))
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Man, I really want my old laptop back.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Does anyone feel in their heart of hearts they're a**holes and want to be a**holes , but also feel guilty about it at the same time?
Is it just me?
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I just realized this thread reads like a circle from That 70s Show. I swear it wasn't my intention. It wasn't!