BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Meme/Quotes

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Spinnaker

Re: Memes

Post by Spinnaker »

Beautiful! @};-
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Maddie

Post by Maddie »

L-F wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:16 pm Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time.
Forgive yourself for giving away your power.
Forgive yourself for past behaviours.
Forgive yourself for the survival patterns and traits you picked up while enduring trauma.
Forgive yourself for being who you needed to be.
thanks, LF :)

also like the one from nietzsche. I sure hope to remain awake and not return to the unconscious, the fog.
I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.

F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Maddie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:27 pm thanks, LF :)

also like the one from nietzsche. I sure hope to remain awake and not return to the unconscious, the fog.
Hey :ymdaydream: how you going Maddie? Hope you are well ~o)
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

“Life advice:
Always be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you’re tired. Be understanding even when you’re angry. Do more than you’re asked, and don’t ask for anything in return. Don’t silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks, and really listen too, stop just thinking of how you’ll reply. Tell people that you love them and that you appreciate them. Go out of your way to do things for people. Be the greatest person you can possibly be and when you mess up, make up for it in the next moment or minute or day. One thing you should never do? Never spend your time trying to prove to anybody that you’re great, your actions will speak for themselves and we only have limited time on this earth, don’t waste it. If someone doesn’t see your light, don’t worry. Like moths, good people are attracted to flame and to light, and they will come.”
(via yes-teawithmilk)
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.
Jess C Scott
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Desire is the kind of thing that
eats you
and
leaves you starving.
Nayyirah Waheed
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

In love the other is important; in lust you are important
Osho
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Jung
NoDayDreaming

Post by NoDayDreaming »

Spinnaker, what a touching story. i'm a big fan of Kafka (and traveled to Prague to see his statue), but haven't heard that story.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Do you remember bedtime as a child? I was terrified of the dark. I was terrified of the closed closet door that surely cracked open when I wasn't looking and spewed out ghouls and devils. I took care that no arms or legs protruded from the bed. I sometimes slept with the covers over my head. Sweltering, panting, barely breathing. Not even my hair exposed, lest a monster discover and devour me. I remember begging my father to check under the bed. I remember trying to explain how some monsters had invisibility cloaks. He would kiss my cheek and switch off the light.

We stop looking under the bed once we realize that the monsters are inside us.

It's funny how they transform. Suddenly they don't mind daylight. Suddenly they dress nicely, speak our language, and share our customs. They sit next to us on the metro and jog around our neighborhoods. They slip things into our drinks at parties and offer us jobs. Sometimes we spot them, sometimes we don't. Sometimes we even do the unthinkable: we invite them to our bed. As adults, we burn down the sanctuaries we created as children. Our inner child freaks out, but its screams are drowned by our moans as our monsters bring us to orgasm.
Angela Panayotopulos, The Wake Up