BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:35 am You know what just aggravates me? I read all the time about the overabundance of plastic, plastic in the oceans, etc. I wonder just how much of the plastic is from this city alone? There are trash cans all over this city and people still can't throw their trash away! X(
Apparently there is some plastic eating microbe that was discovered , once I read some yrs back. Although it doesn't break down plastic at the rate that can save humanity, but maybe only if science comes up with something like that can the problem be solved. Cos I doubt people will change.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 pm
JupiterTaco wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 3:35 am You know what just aggravates me? I read all the time about the overabundance of plastic, plastic in the oceans, etc. I wonder just how much of the plastic is from this city alone? There are trash cans all over this city and people still can't throw their trash away! X(
Apparently there is some plastic eating microbe that was discovered , once I read some yrs back. Although it doesn't break down plastic at the rate that can save humanity, but maybe only if science comes up with something like that can the problem be solved. Cos I doubt people will change.
Well they really better do it soon, because our wildlife is gobbling this plastic crap up and it's killing them. I just haven't been the same since I went to this marine life organization in San Francisco and saw this giant, I mean huge, conglomerate of junk that they'd pulled out of a whale that they kept on display. It was just awful!
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Has anyone checked out Russian Doll on Netflix? I didn't care for it at first but the show has some great takes on narratives in our head, and our relationships with others .
How the little child in us might be stuck in the past...

Also the premise of the show is.... I don't understand it, but I still like ??
Has anyone seen it?

I mean there are a few cliches , but still...
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Any viewers of Game of Thrones? I know it's a shit show now, but it's all about to go down. 8-x
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
I have a feeling you might like Russian Doll. You can subscribe for a month and leave it.
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 am
JupiterTaco wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:12 am I got rid of Netflix. Pretty much the only things I still watched were That 70s Show and The L Word. They kept taking everything else I liked away, including educational shows.
I have a feeling you might like Russian Doll. You can subscribe for a month and leave it.
Maybe I'll try that on another of my email addresses. =)) I'm already doing a free trial on Amazon Prime and barely have time to fuss with that, so IDK...
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
Is Trump ever not scary? :-o :))
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Idiotic wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:26 am Has anyone noticed Trump looks even more scary with his hair combed back. EeuuUghh 8-x
Is Trump ever not scary? :-o :))
You gotta check out his recent hair slicked back pic. It's another level.