BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Idiotic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Idiotic »

Yo! it's my Limerversary :ymparty: Was reminded of it by fb telling me one year back I added (kidna begged) Lo on Facebook. Nice Fb , very subtle :-w
It means it's almost one year since I've been here. =:)

Limerence seems simple compared to the shitzzz I've been dealing with lately.Whatever...
I'm glad I found this place. \m/
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Idiotic wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:44 am Yo! it's my Limerversary :ymparty: Was reminded of it by fb telling me one year back I added (kidna begged) Lo on Facebook. Nice Fb , very subtle :-w
Wait until FB starts playing back your decade for you. I saw that happening on someone else's account. :ymdevil: I really hope things turn around for you soon, Idiotic! Remember we're here. :-B
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

JupiterTaco wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:20 am
Idiotic wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:44 am Yo! it's my Limerversary :ymparty: Was reminded of it by fb telling me one year back I added (kidna begged) Lo on Facebook. Nice Fb , very subtle :-w
Wait until FB starts playing back your decade for you. I saw that happening on someone else's account. :ymdevil: I really hope things turn around for you soon, Idiotic! Remember we're here. :-B
Thanks JT, you're awesome :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

So are you! :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Just bumping this thread up ... Read about something called erotic Hypnosis , or Hypnosis fetish!?
Has anyone ever heard of it? Like it was mentioned even watching someone get hynotised is a turn on? Wut??
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Being rejected sucks, even if you think you're self aware now. :( :(
%-( b-(
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

Ughhh :-w
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'm sorry Idiotic. Here have some puppy dog eyes. :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :))
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Commander Troi...Star Trek TNG...why is she?
Is she on board the Enterprise only to rock an asymmetrical neckline?
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
Pandora
Canada

Post by Pandora »

FreeBird wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:52 am Commander Troi...Star Trek TNG...why is she?
Is she on board the Enterprise only to rock an asymmetrical neckline?
Oooo! I've read about this!

Basically, initially both she and Dr. Crusher were going to have better plot lines, and then... the plot lines just didn't happen, and both characters wound up sucking. However, we should be grateful: apparently Roddenberry initially wanted Troi to have somewhere in the vicinity of 4-6 breasts, an idea which he was talked out of by smarter people.
I'm not here to be a creep,
I'm just feeling complete.
Take me home.