BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

I love...

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

I love...

Post by L-F »

I love...

- the way my boys interact, the way they talk, shop together, help each other out, play games together, support and encourage each other
- the fact hubby and I still hold hands everywhere we go, after all these years
- that we go mountain biking and hiking together and have amazing discussions about limerence, and life in general
- discovering new dishes and recipes
- that I can openly say I am a narc and a bitch, claim it, own it and also celebrate it - I love being me - I have nothing to hide (from me or others)
- I love my spiritual side, it was a part of me when I was born and will remain a part of me
- Ivanhoe for being someone who can 'handle' me with respect, he is a real gentleman like my husband, and JT, thus I have complete respect for them ^:)^
- Spinnaker for being by my side through all the limer-crap and her ability to slap my face with reality from time to time (yes, she can be a bitch too, but a good one who only does things in a heartfelt way)
- the fact that I don't view people as being inherently evil (unless you are a sociopath in which case, there is no help for you)
- LO's strenghts, for if it wasn't for LO/LE, I wouldn't have learnt so much about myself!

- life!
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Ivanhoe
United States of America

Re: I love...

Post by Ivanhoe »

L-F wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:36 am I love...

- Ivanhoe for being someone who can 'handle' me with respect, he is a real gentleman like my husband, and JT, thus I have complete respect for them
Ah c’mon LF, no one can ‘handle’ you :))

On another note, thank you for the observations about narcissism - you and David have helped me clarify this profoundly in my own life.
65 (feel 50); Male

"Grief makes children of us all. Any intellectual difference is destroyed. The wisest know nothing."
- Emerson
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Ivanhoe wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:14 pm
Ah c’mon LF, no one can ‘handle’ you :))
That's true.
:D

And you're welcome. I dont think there is a limerent who doesn't have fleas. We all got em. Just some people refuse to admit it.

http://outofthefog.website/what-not-to- ... 12/3/fleas
Last edited by L-F on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

Last edited by Spinnaker on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

Spinnaker wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:54 pm Thank you for the link, L-F. I didnt know what fleas were until you introduced me to them. Vicious and pesky little buggers. You've taught me so much. :-bd
Thank you Spin :x
And thank you for apologizing and for not getting mixed up with that nonsense. People tend to jump on bandwagons and start a witch hunt without even addressing what the actual issue is. If people want to do that, that's fine. But if I'm the witch they are hunting, good luck to them :ymdevil:
Last edited by L-F on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L-F
United States of America

Post by L-F »

- I love sitting on my deck watching the sun rise with a hot cup of coffee.
- I love sitting by the fire in winter and listening to the sounds.
- I love hearing the birds first thing in the morning and the crow of a rooster in the Valley.
- I love because I can.
Spinnaker

Post by Spinnaker »

:ymhug:
“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
Carl Jung
Havb
Saint-Martin (French part)

Post by Havb »

Great thread!

Allow me...

I love:

1) that I have fleas.

2) my tired, trying really hard but can’t quite get it together yet self

3) my perseverance

4)my eyes

5) my husband
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” -Samuel Beckett

There is always more work to be done.
Anna
Canada

Post by Anna »

This is actually a difficult exercise for me, because for over 50 years I have been re-hashing what I don't love about myself....
So I am still having trouble to find loveable traits... I will try though:

I love
- that I am pretty much independent and fending for myself in life
- that I get good feed-back for my work because I love my job 95% of the time
- the way I look (saying this makes me feel like I am a narcissist)
- nature in all its forms, cats in particular .
- that the weather is always good, wherever I go.
Ivanhoe
United States of America

Post by Ivanhoe »

That I am brave enough to take risks for health;
That I am smart enough to know how far to go;
That I get that going through the pain is the only way;
Good coffee in the morning;
......... the game of golf. =))
65 (feel 50); Male

"Grief makes children of us all. Any intellectual difference is destroyed. The wisest know nothing."
- Emerson