BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Random Thoughts Thread

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
L-F
United States of America

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by L-F »

Aww thanks Spinnaker (*)

I'll always be someone who is open to learning. Even if I don't 'get it the first time' I'll still keep going. I haven't had much time on the spiritual path. You are way ahead of me there :) this is where we can help each other with the may paths we take.

I'm still not 100% with letting go when it comes to 'spiritual matters'. Too analytical for that, however, I will try.
"And in the end, we were all just humans…Drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Idiotic

Post by Idiotic »

So apparently Dolores is smart and everything now in Westworld. Then why doesn't she change into more comfortable clothing, what's with all the running around and fighting in that blue skirt type thing.
I keep dancing on my own - Robyn
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

I could never marry a man who put mayonnaise on his chips. Or fries, if you prefer to use that term. (I'm talking about approximate cuboids of potato, preferably chunky, where one dimension is much greater than the other two, that are deep fried and served hot.)
NaturalezaMuerta
Mexico

Post by NaturalezaMuerta »

Idiotic wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:17 pm So apparently Dolores is smart and everything now in Westworld. Then why doesn't she change into more comfortable clothing, what's with all the running around and fighting in that blue skirt type thing.
=)) that goes for many of the women running with heels and corsets in that series. I guess being smart does not preclude bringing on the sexy!
They are not responding to you and you are not responding to them. *-:)
Acrobatica
France

Post by Acrobatica »

TheMoon wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 pm I could never marry a man who put mayonnaise on his chips. Or fries, if you prefer to use that term. (I'm talking about approximate cuboids of potato, preferably chunky, where one dimension is much greater than the other two, that are deep fried and served hot.)
I love mayonnaise on chips! I especially love Peanutsauce - like in Belgium. Anything but Catsup.
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

Acrobatica wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 am I especially love Peanutsauce ...
:-o :))
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

This may be more a whine or moan rather than a random thought, but the recent rain has created hideous stains on our guest bedroom ceiling. Probably won't be able to get it fixed this month Expecting guests next month-not a pretty sight. :ymsigh:
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
TheMoon

Post by TheMoon »

FreeBird wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 pm ... the recent rain has created hideous stains on our guest bedroom ceiling.
Oh dear :( . Is it under a flat roof? I'm strongly opposed to flat roofs - for exactly that sort of reason.
FreeBird

Post by FreeBird »

Not a flat roof; just an old house. There haven't been any leaks in the room, fortunately, but it's an unpleasant sight while on the bed staring up nonetheless.
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy:
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Post by JupiterTaco »

Well I'm glad the roof is okay. I've got black mold growing way up in the kitchen, so I get to call the landlord again. Yaaay... 8-|
"Men are fooled so easily. Women wrelike spiders. They'll pull you into their webs and...wrap you up so tight you can hardly breathe," Griselda Blanco, Cocaine Godmother