Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Safe Zone

For those not quite ready to start looking at their limerence as a condition that needs working on.
ACCESS TO THIS SUB-FORUM IS FOR REGISTERED USERS ONLY
Limfriend1
United States of America

Re: Safe Zone

Post by Limfriend1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Last edited by Limfriend1 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm

JellyBean wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm sure when peeps realise this part is hidden from public those that stress about being identified can relax a little.
Peeps won't see the hidden forums till they register so won't know about them.

the system is pants because it wont let you see hidden forums and then block access to guests

Im all for getting everyone to wake up and see limerence for what it is - :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching/Therapy see www.loverelations.co.uk

Spinnaker
United States of America

Post by Spinnaker » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Last edited by Spinnaker on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances...”
Viktor E. Frankl

Limfriend1
United States of America

Post by Limfriend1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:25 am

Last edited by Limfriend1 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

David
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by David » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 am

Spinnaker wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Questioning my sanity these days as my parents fled Florida and came to town (staying with my sister.) The shit hit the fan when they learned I'm sticking to 30 days of no contact. It's been ba-nanas! Hoping that sending homemade food over will help. I think my sister is almost as angry as my mom. :-ss
Ive just posted a response about DEFOOing. Might be timely for you. viewtopic.php?f=68&t=3750
"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate." - C.G. Jung

For Relationship Coaching/Therapy see www.loverelations.co.uk

Pandapants

Post by Pandapants » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:42 pm

I am happy for the more privacy as well. I was having a slight panic attack this week worrying about LO finding my journal (though I'm sure the chances would be slim anyway).

FreeBird

Post by FreeBird » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 pm

I've been dipping my toe in the limerence puddle for the past two days. Fortunately, it hasn't gone full-blown; I'm keeping my eye on it. ;)

I broke my NC yesterday and watched a recent video he posted. He looked so happy that it made me feel all "glowy" inside :x I love seeing him in his element, happy. I was tempted to text him to tell him I saw his new video, but resisted. He would be jazzed that I liked his video...he would reply excitedly to my text...he would be his usual upbeat, adorable self. I, however, would land right back in the muck of deep limerence if I did. :(

That man's energy and enthusiasm is contagious! I just want to splash around in it! \:D/
Mayberry:Gateway to danger :ymcowboy: