BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Heal my pain

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Monkey1918

Heal my pain

Post by Monkey1918 »

I'm going through a break up with someone I met a few months ago. It was a short fling, and now she's over me. Please help with the pain in my heart, I'm 35 and the last break this bad I had was at 18. I thought I was past this horror. I've had break ups after longer relationships that were not this bad.
I don't know why this girl has this power over me, but I feel like the pain in my heart will kill me. Please help me. Please tell me how this pain will subside, or if it will ever. I keep looking at my phone , hoping she'll change her mind magically.
I've been looking at the internet for person obsession.
itry

Re: Heal my pain

Post by itry »

Last edited by itry on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

Thank you so much itry. I really appreciate your advice. Mentally I know things are not the same, but man , the pain, the physical actual heartache, I feel I'll die.
I know for a fact I'm completely healthy, but my heart is killing me, I can't do anything the pain is so sharp.
Pls tell me how can overcome this physical pain..

This heartbreak comes when 2020 has brought a lot of complications in my life, and this breakup sealed the deal. Mentally I know I'm better without her. But pls cure my physical pain, it's to cure my pain that I think about her.
I want relief. It feels like dying.
itry

Post by itry »

Last edited by itry on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey2018

Post by Monkey2018 »

Hey itry
Thank you so much for the ideas, it's much better than what I found on the rest of internet which is doesn't make sense to me.
My health is good, I recently had my routine full body check up. My heart is in perfect health. I know this pain is related to my emotions. It's how I felt at 18 when I got dumped by my first love. This girl is somehow similar to her I think.
I'm not big on eating, and everything tastes like ash when im like this.However points 3 to 9 I'm going to follow them all because it seems I would like doing them, and they're so different from my daily activities. I've had random bouts of crying now and then, I don't hold back cos I live alone.
I feel a bit better, I hope I will get out of this.
Thanks again. :')
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I miss her so much, it physically hurts. I can't help thinking maybe me being too available or needy drove her away. Why would I miss a person who doesn't even want to talk to me?? Can you explain that to my brain??
She doesn't want me, and yet here I am , missing her from every atom of my body. I could combust from my longing for her. I keep blocking adding her social media , it's open..
And she looks, fine, she doesn't care, she moved on.
And yet I want her back. Why am I so pathetic??
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

Thanks for all the help you guys have been giving me here. One question hurts me again and again, when did it stop meaning nothing to her?? Or was it all meaningless for her always. She called us a dysfunctional relationship at one point, was that all we were to her,?merely reduced to a dysfunction?? That she saw no good in this , when we had such amazing days , that it was out of the world .
The way I found her, as if I'd always known her, even though we met casually. It meant something to me, and to her it meant nothing???
It hurts to think about this. Please explain her thinking to me.
itry

Post by itry »

Last edited by itry on Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monkey20181979

Post by Monkey20181979 »

The fact that she decided to call us dysfunctional just when I needed some sort of support, it should tell me something. It makes me feel I can't trust anyone ever again... And yet at the moment I have people who love and support me. Why does this woman turning out like that hurt me the most, like a stab wound out of nowhere? I won't lie, I feel betrayed.
Monkey1918

Post by Monkey1918 »

I can't get over the fact that I "wasted" so much on her. Time and emotions...money.