BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

What are your limerence-rituals and how do you manage them?

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
IvB
Czech Republic

Re: What are your limerence-rituals and how do you manage them?

Post by IvB »

Well yes, my NC forever may be too optimistic, since I already started thinking that wishing him a happy new year would not mean anything...:) but I beat my record now, 8th day today!
As for advice about the high time of cravings, I would say try to remember that it won't last and soon there will come the relief when the wave abates and you feel again that you can do it, you can beat it. Try to not give in when you feel the need, try to find a ritual, something to do instead and wait patiently for the low tide again. Repeat to yourself that this is just chemicals in the brain, not reality and it will go away soon. And yes, I think diet and self-care helps.
I fully understand your feeling that you can make LO happy. I do feel the same, if I had the chance, I could make him happy! But then again, like I said (and you said the same), ultimately we would not leave our SO so even if LO came begging, what could you do? You can't split yourself. But of course, the limerent part of my brain doesn't listen to this logical part and I too regret not being able to make him happy in this life.
And agree with Spadge and yourself, I suspect that a lot of friendly contact may backfire... though I would like it as well!