BECOME A MEMBER AND EMBRACE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Unlock exclusive features and connect with like-minded individuals by upgrading to our premium membership.
As a member, you'll gain access to our members-only forums, where you can:
Engage in meaningful discussions: Read, create, and search all threads and posts, fostering a vibrant community of like-minded individuals.
Establish deeper connections: Utilize our private messaging system to connect with other members on a personal level, fostering meaningful relationships.
Enjoy these benefits and more for just $2.99 per month, payable securely via PayPal.
Membership is flexible, allowing you to cancel anytime without any hassle.
Sign up today and embark on a journey of personal growth and connection. Join our community of passionate individuals and unlock a world of possibilities.

Click https://limerence.net/membership-accoun ... p-checkout

Jealous

A place for those new to this site. The more experienced users of this site tend to frequent the members only section more.
Poppet

Jealous

Post by Poppet »

My lo rejected me ages ago ( 9 months ago ) and we got into a bad argument and he blocked me. I’d like him for 2 years and he reciprocated briefly then rejected me.

I saw him on a dating site and it’s triggered me off. I feel so jealous of the girl/ girls he will date . I was a nuisance for him nothing more and he said so . I’m finding it so hard to get it out of my mind . I just know the next step for me is him meeting a girlfriend . I guess that should be the finisher. It’s like I want to say to the women don’t you know you are getting exactly what I wanted.

I wish I wasn’t like this ! I just want to forget and move on . I know the way I think is Limerance, because none of what he does is related to me . At the moment it just feels so bad !
JupiterTaco
United States of America

Re: Jealous

Post by JupiterTaco »

I'm sorry. The best thing to do is deal with your emotions however long that takes,, and distance yourself from LO.
"You know for a big black guy Cleveland's got a cute little white ass!" Peter, Family Guy
"Um...that wasn't Cleveland," Brian